DIALY ACTIVITIES 
FIRST: 10:00am I woke up to start new day.
THEN: 10:30am my mom preperes my breakfast.
NEXT: 11.00am I did my homework.
THEN: 12:30pm I went to the bath.
AFTER THAT: 1:00pm Take a shower  I dressed in my uniform.
THEN:  1:20pm my mom served me the food.
AFTER THAT: 1:40  I  went to the bus stop to go to school.
NEXT:  2:00pm 1 Started my respective classes.
THEN:  8:00pm They finished my classes.
AFTER: 8:20pm I finisli my classes 8:20 i took my respective bus to get to my house.
THEN:   8:30pm I arrived at my house.
AFTER THAT: Arriving at my house, my mother made me dinner.
THEN:   9:00pm I went to bathe.
NEXT:   10:00pm I saw tv .
FINALLY: 11:30pm I wet to sleep.
ACTIVITIES LIST
I usually get up at 9:00
 I usually take breakfast at 10:00
I never surf the internet at 10:30
I usually do home work at 11:00
I always take o shower at 12:40
I always go to school at 1:30
I always take the bus at 8:00
I always hare lunch at 8:30
I  never surf the internet at 9:00
I never go to bed at 10:30
TIME LINE 
Cecilio  Dominguez 


1994: was bron 11 Agust is Paraguayan 
2011: manages to debutar as a professional at Sol de America Club in his native paraguayan 
2015: arrives at Cerro Porteño a large team from Paraguay manages to become champion of the 2015 apertura.
2017: After several weeks of speculation, to the 22 years of age, it manages to leave the soccer of his country and the 14 of Junuary of 2017 arrives at the City of Mexico to singn his contract like new player of america.



Comentarios

  1. 1. Time line
    2. Unexpected situation
    3. Questions 3
    4. Leisur e activities
    Falta información gracias

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario