DAIL ACTIVITIES



Activities
FIRST: I woke up at six fifty 

THEN: I went to thr bath

NEXT: Fix my bed

AFTER THAT: Go down to breakfast 

THEN: I did my homework and if there is no help to my mom, do the food 

NEXT: At twelve forty i go to bathe
AFTER THAT;I leave my house at one-thirty

THEN:At two classes start 
NEXT: At eight o'clock I leave school

FINALLY: I fall asleep eleven 
                     TIMELINE

CECILIO DOMINGUEZ  
1994: was brorn Asuncion, Paraguay, August 11.

2011: To debut in the club sol de america.
2013: I won the South American Championship whit Unter 20

2015: Came to Cerro Porteño, winning champion.

2015: 19 goals infirst division of Paraguay.
2017: He currently plays for the Club America in Mexico. 

UNEXPECTED SITUATIONS. 

We were my colleagues and i on the field playing football and the director unter his     
car, we broke the glass of the car and the ball bounced in the face, we suspended. 

 
                     





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario